Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mission Statement

Hi! Welcome to James Call: Expert. For those of you who don't know me, I'm a 29 year old musician and file clerk with way too much time on my hands (I work for the government), who does his best to keep up with the news and reads about politics, theology and the like in my spare time, unlike the majority of Americans, who are mouth-breathing cows who should be slaughtered.

The premise of this blog is simple: send me questions on topics you may want clarified for you, and I will do my best to answer them. I'm not a real "expert" per se, just a cranky file clerk who's got today's NY Times in front of him at all times and thinks "Secrets of the Temple," for instance, constitutes easy, relaxing reading, and good fun!

So please feel free to send me your questions, and I will provide you with "expert" answers.

Regards,
James Call: Expert

No comments: